Tanaka Power Equipment is a premium brand. Tanaka’s innovative product line provides professional landscapers, homeowners, and utility professionals with two-stroke powered, commercial grade outdoor power equipment solutions.
Tanaka TCS 33EDP Petrol Chainsaw
Tanaka Petrol Chain saw 32cc 38cmm bar
The Tanaka TCS-33EDP weighs just 3.7kg and has been equipped with an effective spring-type anti-vibration system; a combination that means it will stay comfortable and easy to control for the duration of the session. It boasts automatic chain-lubrication for reduced wear and a smooth cut; and it features a handy side-access chain-tensioner for easy tightening of the chain.
- Engine displacement 32cc
- Power 1.3kw
- Decompressor – Yes
- Fuel tank capacity 290ml
- Oil tank capacity 180ml
- Chain pitch 3/8”
- Chain gauge 0.05”
- Guide bar length 350mm
- Guide bar type Spring Type
- Dry Weight 3.7kg
Tanaka TCS 51EAP Petrol Chain Saw
Tanaka Petrol Chain saw 50cc 45cm bar
Built to Tanaka’s usual exacting specifications and developing a substantial 2.6kw from its 50cc engine, this model will prove a great buy whether you’re a landscape professional, or simply a demanding domestic user. The engine itself is a high performance two-stroke unit that benefits from the employment of Tanaka’s pioneering Pure Fire technology, which leads to a significant 30% reduction in fuel consumption; and a massive 70% reduction in damaging exhaust particulates. The Tanaka TCS 51EAP Petrol Chainsaw is fitted with an Oregon®-brand chain and bar, which not only works to optimise cutting-performance, but also lessens the chance that the saw will ‘kick-back’ (if it does, the chain is stopped in a fraction of a second by a heavy duty chain brake).
- A versatile utility saw for a variety of domestic and agricultural chainsaw tasks
- Pure Fire engine: emissions are cut by 70%; fuel consumption by 30%
- Capacious 0.53 litre fuel tank for reduced downtime
- Oregon®-brand bar and chain for the best possible cut
- Adjustable chain-oiler for the management of changing timber densities
- Fast-acting chain brake for optimum ‘kick-back’ protection
- Weighs just 5.1kg
Tanaka TRB 24EAP Hand Held Petrol Leaf Blower
Tanaka TRB 24EAP Blower 24cc
Tanaka TRB 24EAP Hand held Blower is one of the lightest (only 4.3Kg) and the most powerful at 441 CFM blower in its class. Available to both home owners and professionals. The TRB 24EAP is quick and simple to start, and features a low emission PureFire II engine and large throttle lever for easy operation. The exceptional balance and lighter weight make it ideal for small clean up, while it has the performance potential for larger yard work.
- Home and commercial use.
- Low emission Pure Fire II engine
- Exceptional balance
- Large throttle lever
Tanaka TBC 2390D Petrol Brush Cutter
Tanaka TBC 2390D Brush Cutter 24cc
Tanaka TBC 2390 D S-Start is a new addition to our Brush Cutter range. A double handle brush cutter that is lightweight yet powerful. Features include a double handle for extra control and S-Start for a smooth, easy start.
- S-start effortless and reliable starting system reduces the amount of pull force by 50%
- Advanced low-emission PureFire two-stroke engine
- Lightweight and great balance for less fatigue and better maneuverability
- Solid steel drive shaft for better performance and durability
- Tap & Go line-head makes feeding-out new cutting-cord fast and hassle-free